We offer the following Support Groups:
- Alcoholics Anonymous meets Tuesdays at 7:00 PM in room G711 (Contact: Michael at 727-255-4858) and Wednesdays at 7:00 PM in room G711 (Contact: Rob at 477-6807).
- Cancer Support Group meets on the third Thursday of each month in FLC 833 to share, discuss issues, pray and find support. Facilitator: Sharon Schatz (880-0773)
- FAITH (Feelings About Infertility That Help) meets on the first Thursday of each month at 7:00 PM in G709. This group provides information, education and spiritual support. Facilitator: Emma Langley, LPN (287-1190)
- Lyme Disease Support Group meets on the third Thursday of each month at 7:00 PM in FLC 832. Contact: Dane Boggs (631-6536) or Cindy Durden (434-2005)
- Narcotics Anonymous meets Tuesdays at 7:00 PM in room G708 (Contact: Deborah at 262-6391) and Fridays at 8:00 PM in room FLC837 (Contact Bob at 813-4266).
- Nurse Support Group meets Mondays at 6:30 PM in G708. Contact: Mary (316-3029)