We offer the following Support Groups:
- Alcoholics Anonymous meets Tuesdays at 7:00 p.m. in room in G711. Contact: Michael (727-255-4858) and Wednesdays at 7:00 p.m. in room G711. Contact: Rob (477-6807).
- Cancer Support Group meets on the third Thursday of each month in FLC 833 to share, discuss issues, pray for each other, and find support. Facilitator: Sharon Schatz (880-0773)
- Celebrate Recovery offers 12-step support groups for men and women with various hurts, hang-ups or habits throughout the year. Contact Lisa Livingston (994-0432)
- FAITH (Feelings About Infertility That Help) meets on the first Thursday of each month at 7:00 p.m. in G709. This group provides information, education, and spiritual support. Facilitator: Emma Langley, LPN (287-1190)
- Lyme Disease Support Group meets on the third Thursday of each month at 7:00 p.m. in FLC 832. Contact: Dane Boggs (631-6536) or Cindy Durden (434-2005)
- Narcotics Anonymous meets Tuesdays at 7:00 p.m. in room G708. Contact: Deborah (262-6391) Another group meets Fridays at 8:00 p.m. in room FLC837. Contact: Bob (813-4266)
- Nurse Support Group meets Mondays at 6:30 p.m. in G708. Contact: Mary (316-3029)