If you’ve “had enough” you’re ready for Celebrate Recovery!
Come be a part of one of the fastest growing programs at Mandarin United Methodist Church. Through a structured program of worship, fellowship and small group relationships, participants grow spiritually while becoming free from their addictive, compulsive and negative behaviors. It is forward looking, positive, and emphasizes personal responsibility rather than victimization. The program addresses all types of hurts, habits and hang-ups. Under the umbrella of Christ we find forgiveness, wholeness and restoration. This biblical program changes lives, changes families and brings hope and joy to all who enter. Join us!
What is a Hurt, Habit or Hang-up?
- Hurt: a reaction to another’s behavior or a situation (e.g. abuse, abandonment, co-dependence, divorce, etc.)
- Habit: addiction or compulsive use of someone or something (e.g. alcohol, drugs, food, porn, gambling, etc.)
- Hang-up: negative mental attitudes regarding others or adversity (e.g. anger, fear, bitterness, anxiety, controlling, etc.)
There is childcare available for 2-13 years old during the worship/large group and open share group time (7:00 – 9:00).
* Please note you must be at least 18 years old to attend large group.
We meet every Friday in the Fellowship Hall:
- 6:00 p.m. – “Garden of Eating” Dinner & Fellowship
- 7:00 p.m. – Worship & Teaching
- 8:00 p.m. – Open Share Small Groups
- 9:00 p.m. – “Solid Rock Cafe”
If you would like to be a part of this exciting program or just want more information, please contact: