The Permanent Endowment Fund was authorized by the February 12, 2006, Charge Conference to recognize the faithfulness of past members and to provide perpetual financial support in order to ensure that Mandarin United Methodist Church will continue to do God’s work in the future.
- To educate and encourage MUMC members and friends to prepare plans for legacy gifts to their families and to their church.
- To educate and encourage adults of all ages to have a will and an estate plan.
- To provide general information on the endowment fund and identify sources of specialized information required for estate planning such as wills, trusts, annuities, life insurance and various types of property.
- To identify opportunities for members and friends to make provisions for gifts to MUMC and other UM ministries.
- To honor those who helped build the church and to help reduce the need to incur costly debt in future buildings.
- To receive, administer and invest all gifts and bequests made to MUMC through the Endowment Fund.