Are you a college student who is feeling God’s call to the ministry? Do you want to give back to the community as a role model to children and youth? Interested in seeing and learning ministry first hand? If you answered yes to any of these questions, check out the Mandarin United Methodist Church internship program!
If you have completed your sophomore year or are older and have an interest in spending your summer in ministry, we need you. We have four internships available from May 30 to August 8, 2018: two for Children’s Ministry and two for Youth Ministry. If you are interested, please complete the Summer Intern Application and return it and your resume, cover letter and letter of reference from a pastor or ministry leader to Sandy Strickland, Administrative Assistant at email@example.com by January 19, 2018.
- Interns will aid the department head of Children’s or Youth Ministries creating exciting events for students
- Interns will create and facilitate hands-on opportunities for students to learn about God
- Interns will lead devotions and preach to the congregation at Mandarin UMC
- Interns will learn about all facets of ministry along with Pastoral interaction
- Interns will create relationships with students, mentoring young people in their Christian walk
Mandarin United Methodist Church is a dynamic and active church located in the Mandarin area of Jacksonville, Florida. Mandarin is an exciting ministry experiencing growth and willing to create opportunities to reach the surrounding community and the world with the gospel of Jesus Christ. Mandarin offers an exciting and growing Youth and Children’s Ministry that creates a safe, loving environment for students to grow in Christ. If this sounds exciting, please submit your application documents!