(Previously known as our Hanging of the Greens and Advent Festival)
New this year, to RAISE MONEY FOR RISE AGAINST HUNGER, we are providing a delicious dinner of chili, mac n cheese, cornbread, s’mores and beverage. Cost is $5-person, $20 max per family. Fee also covers tasting and voting in our New Chili Cook-off!
Please sign up here if you plan on attending and pay in-person that night.
The Chili Cook-off chili is for tasting and voting on.
There will be awards given for: Spiciest, Traditional and Non-Traditional
To enter, text Tom Boyko at 407-758-8614 (or email TBoyko@mumc.net)
- Your first and last name
- Category you are entering (see above)
- $10 entry fee to enter contest – Pay in person that night
- Bring 4 quarts of your special blend in a crock pot to the basketball court by 3:45pm
- The entry fee also covers your family dinner, tasting and voting.
- MUMC is providing all the chili for the dinner!