Nursery & Preschool Caregiver
Mandarin United Methodist and Longleaf Church are looking for Nursery and Preschool Caregivers. This is a part-time, hourly-paid position for Sunday mornings and/or Wednesday evenings. Time commitment is variable, as needed. We specifically are in need of workers for Sunday mornings who live in the Mandarin and/or St. Johns County, 210 area, Wednesday evenings in Mandarin.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with preschool activities
- Maintain proper sign-in and registration of each child
- Maintain a loving environment for children at all times
- Provide care for children’s needs: includes changing diapers; feeding bottles, snacks – paying close attention to any food allergies a child might have
- Provide a clean and safe environment
A high school diploma or equivalent, and experience in caring for children.
Skills and Traits
- Love children
- Team worker
- Ability to follow nursery guidelines
- Maintain good relationships with other workers and volunteers
- Able to provide clear communications
- Physically able to lift babies
- Have a knowledge and profession of the Christian faith.
- Be a team player with the ability to exercise flexibility and patience.
- Have a lifestyle that does not undermine his/her effectiveness.
How to Apply
- If interested in this position, please complete the application below and email it to the director of Children’s Ministries at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You must authorize Mandarin United Methodist Church to have a personal background check processed on your behalf