Nursery & Preschool Team Workers
Mandarin United Methodist and Longleaf Church are looking for nursery and preschool team workers. This is a part-time, hourly-paid position for Sunday mornings. Hours on Wednesday evenings are also available. Time commitment is variable, as needed. We specifically are in need of workers for Sunday mornings who can work at our Mandarin campus and sometimes at our St. Johns County, 210 area campus. Wednesday evenings are on our Mandarin campus.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead and provided lesson and activities with preschool-age children
- Help maintain proper sign-in and registration of each child
- Maintain a loving environment for children at all times
- Provide care for children’s needs: includes changing diapers; feeding bottles, snacks – paying close attention to any food allergies a child might have
- Provide a clean and safe environment
A high school diploma or equivalent, and experience in caring for children.
Skills and Traits
- Love children
- Team worker
- Ability to follow nursery guidelines
- Maintain good relationships with other workers and volunteers
- Able to provide clear communications
- Physically able to lift babies
- Have a knowledge and profession of the Christian faith.
- Be a team player with the ability to exercise flexibility and patience.
- Have a lifestyle that does not undermine his/her effectiveness.
How to Apply
- If interested in this position, please complete the application below and email it to the director of Children’s Ministries at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You must authorize Mandarin United Methodist Church to have a personal background check processed on your behalf