Do you enjoy working with young children?
Do you find joy in connecting children and families to Jesus’ love?
This position is for the passionate lover of Jesus Christ who loves to connect with others.
This position will focus on oversight of all nursery, and preschool children’s activities, including nursery management, nursery staff/volunteers all Sunday morning children’s classes/programs for Birth to 4-year-olds for all services, Wednesday night children’s activities/classes for Birth to 4-year-olds, and as needed weekday childcare. This passionate coordinator will live into the mission and vision of Mandarin UMC and Longleaf Church. This person will be encouraged to maintain a consistent program of self-improvement and will keep informed on ways to continue to grow the nursery and preschool ministries of Mandarin UMC and Longleaf Church.
- Teaching experience or comparable work experience with infants through preschool-age children.
- Highly organized.
- Ability to manage and schedule child care workers.
- Bachelor Degree in Early Childhood or Elementary preferred, but not required.
- Denomination: United Methodist (Mandarin UMC -Jacksonville/Longleaf Church – St. Johns)Worship services / 2 campuses weekly
- Job Type: Part-Time, up to 15 hours a week
- Pay: $16/hr
How to Apply
Please send your resume including a cover letter before September 1st to email@example.com or a hard copy to Mandarin United Methodist Church C/O Angie Engelthaler 11270 San Jose Blvd. Jacksonville, FL 32223.
You must authorize Mandarin United Methodist Church to have a personal background check processed on your behalf