We offer Upward Basketball, Cheerleading, and Soccer for children and youth. Upward emphasizes all-round development of the player mentally, physically, spiritually, and socially. The goals of Upward are to:
• Promote character and self-esteem in every child;
• Help players learn to make wise decisions;
• Improve physical abilities;
• Recognize and embrace life’s purpose;
• Foster healthy relationships;
• Allow each child to connect with God and others.
We are looking for volunteers with a passion for God and a love for children who are willing to invest 2 hours a week. Sign up to coach a soccer team, basketball team, cheerleading squad, or referee.
During the summer, we offer one week, half-day basketball and cheer camps. These camps enable participants to enhance their skills and continue the emphasis on developing the total person.
If you have any questions, please email Chris Rogers.
Upward Basketball & Cheer Camp
Basketball and Cheer Camp will be June 14th – 18th from 12:30 pm – 5:00 pm
Basketball camp is for current 2nd-5th graders.
Participants will have the opportunity to develop their shooting, dribbling, passing, and defensive skills through a variety of drills and activities. Participants are assigned to a team and will move through the day’s activities with that team. Each day will feature a scrimmage between the various teams. Friday includes final games and skill competitions that are open to the parents.
Cheer Camp is for current 1st through 5th graders. Participants will learn cheers and dances and will do crafts as well as other fun activities.
Basketball and Cheer camp will be immediately after Vacation Bible School. The registration fee includes a camp shirt.
Volunteers (current 6th graders and up) are needed for basketball and cheer camp.
- Basketball camp attendees, please register here.
- Basketball camp assistants (volunteers), please register here.
- Cheer camp attendees, please register here.
- Cheer camp assistants (volunteers), please register here.