Our Care Ministry here at Mandarin UMC provide love and support for people who are experiencing joy and laughter or sadness and grief. Our passion is to care for those within our community through group programs and individual ministries. We care for others and having a listening ear through our Stephen Ministry, Prayer Ministry, card ministries, various support groups, as well as homebound and hospital visitation.
We also offer the following Support Groups:
- Alcoholics Anonymous meets Tuesdays at 7:00 PM in room G711 (Contact: Michael at 727-255-4858) and Wednesdays at 7:00 PM in room G711 (Contact: Rob at 477-6807).
- Cancer Support Group meets on the third Thursday of each month in FLC 833 to share, discuss issues, pray and find support. Facilitator: Sharon Schatz (880-0773)
- FAITH (Feelings About Infertility That Help) meets on the first Thursday of each month at 7:00 PM in G709. This group provides information, education and spiritual support. Facilitator: Emma Langley, LPN (287-1190)
- Lyme Disease Support Group meets on the third Thursday of each month at 7:00 PM in FLC 832. Contact: Dane Boggs (631-6536) or Cindy Durden (434-2005)
- Narcotics Anonymous meets Tuesdays at 7:00 PM in room G708 (Contact: Deborah at 262-6391) and Fridays at 8:00 PM in room FLC837 (Contact Bob at 813-4266).
- Nurse Support Group meets Mondays at 6:30 PM in G708. Contact: Mary (316-3029)
Want More Information?
If you would like any more information regarding these ministries, contact Rev. Will Wold, Associate Pastor, at 268-5549, ext 112.
For emergency pastoral care needs, please call our pastor on call at 268-5549 and press 9.